Shipping & Return Policy
Currently we cater order of Prescription Medicine from Baroda/Vadodara only. However we cater all other non-prescription medicine and other store products in all over India in 19000+ pincodes.
1. Free Shipping on All orders over Rs. 500 and all orders below Rs. 500:
1.1 Paid Online then No COD Charges and Standard Shipping Cost will be Rs. 50 and delivery will be in 3-4 working days in any city of India.
1.2 If COD selected as your payment method then COD charges will be Rs. 60 and Shipping Cost will be Rs. 50 in any city of India.
2. For Vadodara/Baroda:
2.1 Free Shipping on all orders above Rs. 500 or Rs. 50 Standard Shipping Cost on all orders below Rs. 500 and delivery will be in 4 hours.
2.2 If Payment Selected is COD then there will No COD charges and delivery will be in 4 hours. (Customer from baroda/vadodara can Pay Online too).
2.3 We also accept Credit/Debit cards on delivery subject to availability of the payment device (In Baroda/Vadodara).
You can pay via Credit/Debit/Net Banking, Wallets (Mobikwik, PayzApp, PayU, OlaMoney, AirtelMoney, Freecharge or JioMoney), UPI (We will send the payment link to pay with any of these methods after bill/invoice generated).
1. Product(s) ordered from ShopMeds.in will only be returned.
2. Product(s) delivered are expired or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
3. Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal).
4. Any wrong ordering of product cannot be returned;
5. Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
6. if medicine in prescription is changed then that do not qualify for return;
7. Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice;
8. Partially consumed strips or products can also be returned, please add number of quantity while returning in website. For Ex: If you have consumed 4 tablet out of 10 tablet, then type 4 in the respective product while returning.
9. Products which require specific storage conditions or are perishable in nature do not qualify for return (eg: vials, injections, vaccines, personal hygiene products etc.)
10. Orders "In Transit" (undelivered) will not be applicable to return.
11. If customer wants to cancel the prepaid orders then only the product amount will be refunded and not the shipping charges.
Note: If the product that the Consumer has received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that particular item. If after the Consumer opens the package to check that the item is damaged, the same can be returned. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the replacement product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
How to Request Return:
2. Go to My Account.
3. Click on Product Return.
4. Click on Request New Product Return.
5. Select the order from which you want to return the product.
6. Below you can see all the product you ordered.
7. Tick on the product (next to SKU) you want to return. Enter the Quantity Remaining. For ex: If you have consumed 4 tablet out of 10 tablet, then type 4 in "QTY RETURNING".
8. Select the Reason. Upload the image if you want.
9. Select the Package Condition and Resolution Type.
10. Add any additional comment you want.
11. Click on Submit Request.
Upon receiving the request, we will valid the request and if found that the request meets all the Return Policy rules, then we will intiate the refund and will notify the customer.