ShopMeds.in is a property of ShopMeds Marketplace Private Limited, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at S - 5, Anand Villa, Opp Dwarkesh Party Plot, Vasna, Vadodara - 390015.
Information we collect:
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
- Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you order any product from ShopMeds. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner PayUMoney.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a thirdparty social media site belonging to ShopMeds.in.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running
We collect information in different ways:
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register in ShopMeds.in. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The thirdparty social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information:
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your order or respond to your query.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or thirdparty offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a purchase.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with thirdparties:
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our payment process or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who sell their product via our website. Our partners use the information we give them to generate invoice.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please go to your account and click on newsletter and untick "Subscribe to newsletter" and you will stop receiving the promotional emails. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
We are committed to protect your personal information collected and processed by us and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may also direct your privacy-related feedback or concerns to the Privacy Grievance Officer whose details are as mentioned below:
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact ShopMeds.in at email@example.com
Last Updated: 20 Jan 2017
Copyright © 2017, ShopMeds Marketplace Private Limited
All rights reserved.